THIS EMBER MONTHS SHALL NOT SWALLOW ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD

 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

 International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.

 THIS EMBER MONTHS SHALL NOT SWALLOW ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD

 


Psalm 23: 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

PRAYER POINTS:

 PRAYERS TO OVERCOME IN THE EMBER MONTHS- DK OLUKOYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6TlPNjFPU

 1. Every satanic carpenter constructing coffin for my sake or any member of my household, enter into your coffin and die, in the name of Jesus.

 

2. Every power issuing death sentence against me or any member my household, die, in Jesus name.

 

3. Any coffin spirit on assignment to kill me or any member of my household, kill yourself, in Jesus name.

 

4. My Father, let your angels encamp around me and my household, in Jesus name.

 

5. Any power consulting the sun, the moon, and the stars against me and my household, die, in Jesus name.

 

6. Every witchcraft verdict for my life and for my household, backfire, in Jesus name.

 

7. Every death contractors assigned to kill me or any member of my household, begin to kill yourselves, in Jesus name.

 

8. ( Lay your Right hand on head) You my destiny, reject bewitchment, in Jesus name.

 

9. Every grave cloth over my life or any member of my household, be removed by fire, in Jesus name.

 

10. Every power that does not want to see me or any member of my household alive, die, in Jesus name.

 

11. My destiny and the destiny of the members of my household, come out of the grave, in Jesus name.

 

12. Coffin spirit that is hunting for my life or that of any member of my household, die, in Jesus name.

 

13. Every satanic tragedy of the “ember months” against my life and household, by the Blood of Jesus, be cancelled now, in Jesus name.

 

14. I decree by the Blood of Jesus, whether the devil likes it or not, I and every member of my household will not die before our time, in Jesus name.

 

15. Every unprofitable covenant of untimely death over my life or that of any member of my household, by the blood of Jesus, break now, in Jesus name.

 

16. I remove my life and the lives of the members of my household from the shadow of death, in Jesus name.

 

17. Any coffin spirit on assignment to kill me or any member of my household, kill yourself, in Jesus name.

 

18. Any agent of darkness of untimely death in the vehicle of my life or the lives of the members of my household, die, in the name of Jesus.

 

19. Ember months calamities, I and the members of my household we are not your candidate, die by fire, in Jesus name.

 

20. I cancel my name and the names of members of my household from every satanic death register, in Jesus name.

 

21. Any power calling my name in the spirit realm for evil, thunder of God answer them, strike them down, and destroy them, in Jesus name.

 

22. I immunize myself and every member of my household with the Blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost from untimely death and sorrows of the “ember months” in Jesus name.

 

23. Any witch/wizard assigned to scatter my life (you can put anything there), you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.

 

24. Any family witch that is following me around, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.

 

25. Coven of witches that is harboring my photograph, you are a liar, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.

 

26. Any witch/wizard that has vowed that I will not be happy, you are a liar, die permanently, in the name of Jesus.

 

Thank and appreciate God for hearing and answering your prayers.

7 hrs marathon deliverance prayers - D.K Olukoya

 Listen to this prophetic prayers everyday before you go out
Prayers to pray when you are in trouble - D.K Olukoya
Pray this prayers every night from 12am to 3am - D.K Olukoya
Daily prayers to be listened prayed every morning [very early, before dawn]



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post